Friday, December 23

Update from Ohio!

Sorry I haven't been able to post for a while, but we have been quite busy. I was so excited this morning when I woke up to snow! Later this afternoon I was very busy freezing my legs off at my grandma's graveside service ( note to self: no more short dresses in an Ohio winter). I also met a lot of people up here who say they're related to me, and who am I to argue? We are leaving for Mississippi tomorrow to celebrate Christmas with my grandparents and the rest of my family is coming up to join us! Hopefully I'll be feeling better for our (minimum) 12-hour trip tomorrow!
I miss you guys!

3 comments:

  1. I miss you too, even though I wouldn't have seen you if you were here...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snow? Did you get pictures? Looking forward to all being together soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss you too! I hope you have a great Christmas!! =D

    ReplyDelete