Sunday, December 25

The reason for the season

This Christmas was a great reminder of why we celebrate Christmas. There was basically nothing Christmas-y about it. Because of the drama with my great-grandma's death and Grandpa's surgery, there was no tree up. Grandma also didn't get a chance to make a Christmas dinner. This Christmas was a reminder that even if you have Burger King for your Christmas dinner, Christmas is Christmas-and Jesus is why we celebrate. Merry Christmas! I hope to see you soon!

3 comments:

  1. Sarah Me =)25/12/11 9:21 PM

    Very true. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the simplest things remind us, and that's the way I like it. :) I love to be reminded, and the way God shows us also makes me thankful for what I have. I hope everyone remembers the true meaning of Christmas every time it comes around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Although Jesus was born in september if you put it in are calander, it is a very good reminder. :)

    ReplyDelete