Tuesday, December 13

Christmas cookies

Mom and Audrey had some errands to run this morning, and while they were out, they picked this up.

So Audrey and I decided to do them, since Cam is out of town and Geoff was out studying with a friend.
Plus, I don't know that Cam and Geoff would have enjoyed this particular project. How bout I just warn you guys, Audrey and I are no cookie decorating masters. 'Nuff said.
 This is my cookie in its early stages. Yes, it is sloppy. Yes, it is kind of creepy. Deal with it.
 Audrey frosting hers. She pretty much exactly copied mine, with some different colors.

 My vampire gingerbread man. I think he's very cute.
See our pretty cookies! They're so festive and pretty and...wait, what does that writing say?
 Yes, that was my fault. At least I spelled it right! I just can't space things out very well!
 Audrey's cookie. Yeah, I'm not going to say any more. :)
My gingerbread man. Isn't he adorable?

3 comments:

  1. Sarah Me =)14/12/11 9:52 AM

    Aw! Soooo cute!!! I LOVE the vampire! Although I think he is the cutest one I've ever seen! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the vampire! It was fun hearing you two laugh while you were working on these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe, how fun. I like the gingerbread men. :) Keep up the good work! :D

    ReplyDelete