Thursday, October 27

Beach!

So yesterday afternoon I was at a friend's house studying. They live right over by the beach, so Mom and Dad decided that when I was done, we would take our supper to Johnson Beach and spend a little while there. Unfortunately, the beach closed at six, so we didn't get to stay for long, but we had a pretty good time anyway. I can't take credit for any of these pictures except the sunset and all the ACTION PHOTOS!!!! I didn't feel like taking pictures, to be honest, so I played barefoot in the sand and tried not to cut my feet on all the shells! That's why I'm actually in some of these pictures.
Sadly. :)
It was really perfect at the beach for pictures. Just a little bit of cloud, just enough sun, but not too bright. Fantastic!

A nice little bit of product placement here!

The modern-day Thinker.

The modern-day Non-Thinker

Remember that thing from a previous post about Cameron, King of Totally Posed Pictures? Maybe he learned that from someone else...

Poor Mom was so excited to see how good everyone looked. And then she saw Geoff. We should still use it as our Christmas picture!

The water was this beautiful light turquoise. Later on, we saw about five dolphins jumping all the way out of the water! It was like going to Sea World! Except their was no trainer. And I wasn't wet. And the dolphins were about a mile away from me. Still, it was a beautiful sight.


ACTION PHOTO!!!!!

AND ANOTHER ACTION PHOTO!!!!!

AND ANOTHER ACTION PHOTO!!!!!!

The pavilion where we ate supper.

Me and my little bro! We didn't pose this photo with just me and him. It was actually one of all the kids, but nobody else looked good, so I cropped them out and got a nice one of the 13 year old and the almost 11 year old.

5 comments:

  1. Your photographer got some really cool shots, hm? :-) Funny how all the action shots feature Cameron! Very typical!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, we were at the beach yesterday too! :)

    That is a beautiful sunset picture! I can never get shots like that.This looks like a cool camera. It gets nice action shots. :) It looks very nice out at the beach! It was nice when we were there... we were actually at Fort Pickens... but still the beach! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a cool camera, perfect for amateurs like me. I'm hoping to upgrade soon, cuz there's a lot of things I don't like about it. But for now, it does pretty much what I need it to. I love it! I'm looking at new ones, though. Any recommendations?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah Me =)29/10/11 3:24 PM

    I love the pictures! I haven't been to the beach for a while...it's nice to see it again! :D

    ReplyDelete