Monday, April 1

The End

This blog was started in July of 2011, which means I've had it for nearly two years.
And it's been fun, let me tell you! Besides getting to tell you all about the fun things I've done over that short time, I've also been able to share some of my thoughts on more serious things. My blog has been a big part of my life for these couple of years. 
However, all good things must come to an end. I have the SAT coming up in a month, and piano, and all the other things of life that just keep one busy.
And so I must discontinue my blogging. 
Nearly 15,000 pageviews and 338 posts from that first one in July, I bid you all goodbye.
Hopefully someday I can pick it back up again, but until then, I will miss you all. Thanks for making this such a great experience for me!

5 comments:

  1. I was getting a little sad when reading this, but then saw a lovely, annoying little label saying April Fools. This is an April Fools isn't it!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I didn't even have to read the labels...hehehe...very funny, Meredith! :D I'm guessing the SAT part wasn't a joke though...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lizbeth :)2/4/13 11:22 AM

    Meredith you have a nack for giving poeple heart attacks...... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, puffah...I was about to miss the whole "April Fool's" bit and comment. Glad someone caught that first! I was getting the feeling that it was like Bilbo putting down his book or something, which was kinda sad. But you're still here! :D

    ReplyDelete