Monday, April 22

I'm going to pretend you guys want to know about my life

I have been a terrible person.
Or rather, a terrible blog owner.
I'M SORRY!!!!!

Anyway. I just wanted to tell you guys a few things.
1. I'M GOING TO CAMP THIS SUMMER!!!! I am SO excited! Camp was one of the best things that I've ever done, and I can't wait to get back. I met some of the most amazing people and learned such important lessons. (Like that the potatoes at the Four Winds taste better with ketchup.)
2. I finished the huge literature project that has been consuming my whole life lately. Consequently, I should have more time (not to mention brainpower) to blog now! I've really missed being on here, but I really haven't been able to think of anything to say. I even sat down to write a post a few times and just couldn't.
3. I haven't been running as much lately. In fact, it's been almost two weeks since I've really run. I have like two reasons for this: first, that dumb lit project, which is over now, so it's no longer an excuse. Secondly, after I did two miles, I've had this pain in my hip that worries me when I run. I'm hoping to get some new shoes soon that will help at least a little bit with that. But yes. I have lost my motivation.
4. I'm taking the PERT and the SAT within a month. So I'm going to feel really stupid. :|
5. In just 43 days, 7 minutes, and 43 seconds, I will be going to North Carolina. And I can't stinking wait.

I think that's everything. Oh, also...prayers would be appreciated as we finish up the year - things are always really stressful for us around college finals season (having a college student and college professor in the same house is like double trouble) Yeah! So...I love you guys...big virtual hug to all of my followers. <3

3 comments:

  1. I know I tell you this all the time, but I love reading what you have to say. I only see you about once a week (but, I can't complain for that) so I like to know what you've been up to! The second reason for you not running was a good one, seeing I've just stopped because I'm not motivated and I'm lazy... oh well... Maybe we should go running together some time! :)
    Love you! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw Clob today and thought of you.

    (Don't feel bad if you don't remember Clob...) :)

    ReplyDelete