Tuesday, September 13

Merry Christmas!

I know you just looked at the title of this post and went, "Man, how long was I sleeping?" No, it's not actually Christmas yet. :( But I'm still playing Christmas music! That's right, I have been playing songs about Christ's birth, angels, snow, trees, and a horned animal with a luminescent, crimson nose. Why? Honestly, I don't know! I just picked up a book and decided to play from it. Maybe I'm trying to trick the weather into turning cool. If that's it, it's working because it is quite comfortable in Florida. Not that I don't love having an eight month summer. Now I must return to my zillion pages of history reading for the day! Have a fantasmerifical day!

2 comments:

  1. Sarah Me =)13/9/11 7:29 PM

    Merry Christmas to you too!!
    I think 'fantasmerifical' is my new favorite word! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's ok that you're playing that music. Because you can celebrate Christ's birth whenever you feel like it! :) You may keep going! Well, unless your family is not liking it...

    ReplyDelete