Tuesday, July 2

On cheeseballs

I am 15 years old.
Or 184 months old.
Or 803 weeks old.
Or 5,625 days old.
Or 135,010 hours old.
Or 8,100,650 minutes old.
Or 486,039,027 seconds old.

That's not really a long time when you think about it. But it is fifteen years longer than zero. ;)

And so, I have learned a thing or two in my lifetime. Now, I don't claim to be wise as King Solomon or brilliant as Albert Einstein, and I doubt I ever will be. However, I am friends with this girl who happens to know everything. And she teaches me new things almost every day. And we both figured something out recently.
And that thing is that people can be cheeseballs sometimes.
But that's okay.
No matter what you do, there will always be someone judging you. But they don't really matter. 
What's important is that you realize these six things.

1. God loves you.
2. You love God.
3. God is a part of you.
4. So you should love you. (Cuz you are pretty stinking awesome, you know.)
5. You should love other people. (Even the icky cheeseballs)
6. With all that love exuding from you, people won't be able to help but love you too.



Therefore, you win. (And I suppose you could eat the cheeseballs for dinner if you want...even though they're icky...) 

No comments:

Post a Comment