Wednesday, September 14

Beach Photos

I hope you aren't hoping for pictures of me, because you will not find them. Let's just say that none of the pictures of me turned out. At all. Partially because half the time, I didn't even know my picture was being taken, so I look...well, natural, to be honest, which, in this case is NOT a good thing.
Unfortunately, we had to leave at 5:30, so I didn't get a chance for any sunset pictures :(
Maybe next time!
Cameron digging a hole or something :)

The waves were relatively small that day

It was a perfect day for the beach-not too hot, not too cold, sunny,
plus, there weren't that many people there

Us with some of our friends who came too

A blue heron that was trying to steal these people's fish
(he didn't succeed, by the way)
All in all, it was a great day, and we came home with minimal sunburn. Which is a first for us.

2 comments:

  1. Sarah Me =)14/9/11 7:14 PM

    Looks like fun! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I want to go to the beach! It's always great to find the perfect beach day. :)

    "Not too hot, not too cold. All you need is a light jacket!" Ohh, never mind...

    ReplyDelete