Tuesday, February 14

I'm Pinky and the Brain

My younger siblings are learning about the brain and the nervous system and such in their anatomy and physiology class, and today they read about the left and right hemispheres of the brain. So we took a test to see if we were right dominant or left dominant. According to my test, I am fifty-one percent right and fifty percent left. How did that happen? Anyway, according to that test, these are some of my characteristics: holistic, random, concrete, intuitive, nonverbal, and fantasy-oriented. I rather like this description of my reality-based brain functions: You process information with a basis in reality, but are not limited to it. You may recognize the repercussions of your actions, but proceed to do something anyway, in the heat of the moment. You can complete projects to which you are emotionally attached as well as random tasks. As accurate as this may sound, it also told me that I am an average mathematician and speller, so obviously it can't be relied on for everything! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment