Tuesday, August 2

Ugggghhh....

I have just recently realized that in less than two weeks, my summer will be over and we will have started school. I hate the way that, when I'm so busy with little things all the time, I don't even have time to get excited (and nervous) about stuff like school starting. So, I guess the point of this post is to contradict the famous saying and tell you guys, don't be focusing so much on the small things in life that you lose sight of the big ones. Like starting high school. And making new friends. And chocolate. :)
Have a GREAT day!

3 comments:

  1. Sarah Me =)3/8/11 2:59 PM

    No one should forget chocolate!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rebecca Reid3/8/11 3:28 PM

    So true, and in about 5 1/2 weeks, I'll be starting college. :}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I've got nothing on college :)

    ReplyDelete