Monday, August 22

But it was just Monday a WEEK ago!

I can't brain today-I has the dumb. (from lolcatz)
I have been discovering that, while Uncle Tom's Cabin is a great story, it leaves me feeling somewhat mentally dead after only two chapters. I have been reading it aloud to Audrey, practicing for my speech class, which starts in two weeks. I'm super stoked about it, but those of you who know me well know that I'm ALWAYS super stoked about something :)
I am also discovering that, without my twice weekly seeing- of-friends, school really starts to drag, especially when your arms are all tired from vigorously playing Wii the day before. By the way, that was a TOTALLY random example and had absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with what I did yesterday. Sort of.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister Diana read Uncle Tom's Cabin and she said that she liked it.

    We started school today! I'm glad we did, because I was ready to start learning something and get back to a routine. :) Have fun at your speech class!

    ReplyDelete