Wednesday, July 27

Humiliatingly Funny Lil' Bro

This is my little brother in WalMart. We were shopping for a birthday party, and he had tentatively picked out something, but he was changing his mind a lot. Then he noticed that there was a little tricycle sitting out and that it had a little "trunk." Cam started calling it his shopping cart and riding it around. I was trying to be stern with him, but he looked SO funny! Fortunately, it was so small that he couldn't go very fast and I was quite able to keep up with him.
( especially since he kept stopping to push buttons)

3 comments:

  1. OK, I just made a mental note not to let you accompany Cameron to the toy section any more. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah Me =)28/7/11 2:08 PM

    Hahaha! He is so funny! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA! I miss you guys! ... Does anyone else really want to ride a tricycle now?

    ReplyDelete