Wednesday, September 26

Dictionary of Meredith

I like to think that for the most part, I'm a pretty honest, sincere kind of person.
I'm going to wait for the laughter to die down before I continue....thank you.
But let's face it - I don't always mean what I say. And sometimes it could be a little confusing...so I, being the sweet, helpful person that I am, am going to try to enlighten you and inform you of what I really mean when I say something.

What I say: What's up?
What I mean: I have NO clue how to make conversation with you.

What I say: I'm kinda tired.
What I mean: I'm just waiting for someone to pull out a Frisbee.

What I say: REALLY??
What I mean: I think you need to check your sources.

What I say: I'm not really in the mood for that.
What I mean: I despise that with every particle of my being.

What I say: I didn't do very well on that test.
What I mean: I got an 85. (which is basically failing, right?)

What I say: I really want to play Ultimate Frisbee!
What I mean: I really want to play Ultimate Frisbee!

What I say: Cool!
What I mean: Cool story, bro...tell it again.

What I say: :)
What I mean: This conversation is finished.

:)

5 comments:

  1. Sarah Me =)26/9/12 6:55 PM

    Hahaha! XD Well that explains a lot! ;) And I am really sorry that you hate football with "every particle of [your] being"..... ;)

    (by the way: you are one of the most honest and sincere friends that I have, and I am so happy that we get to talk and confide in each other!) :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Person Who Wrote This Stupid Comment30/9/12 8:49 PM

      Well...I don't hate it...that time I really just wasn't in the mood!! xD

      Delete
  2. Wow...I really feel like we can have a great conversation now without any worries of miscommunication. Clever idea I must say! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really???? hehehehe!!!! :P I'm soooooooooo excited about PE starting!!!! I'm not in the mood for kickball though.....hehehe!!! I love your dictionary!!!!

    ~Lizbeth :)

    ReplyDelete