Tuesday, May 7

I am a terrible blogger

I am sorry, dear friends. I have failed you yet again by not posting in over two weeks.
I had one duty: to entertain you all with my droll humor and stories from the viewpoint of a high-school, home-school, almost-done-with-school...

WAIT. WHAT DID THAT SAY?

I.
Am.
Almost.
Done.
With.
School.

Cool.

Now being done with school is always a momentous occasion, because this of course means that summer vacation is upon us. However, this year it is extra exciting for me because two things.
One, I'll be starting my junior year in the fall, which means I am halfway through high school! And two, I'm dual enrolling come August as well! Yes, yes, yes, hold your applause. (I know you didn't really applaud)

I have now taken the SAT and the PERT, so I'm basically a scholar, DUH.
I have run a mile in eleven minutes, so I am getting better.
I have seen The Importance of Being Earnest and loved it. A lot.
I have run insane numbers of errands in three days.
I have made an idiot of myself myriad times.
I have decided that I am now a runner. Officially. (Running sounds so much nicer than glorified walking, which is depressing, albeit accurate)

Random word:

Schadenfreude
 scha·den·freu·de

Noun
Pleasure derived by someone from another person's misfortune.

Thus concludes the end of my blog post. (Lovely redundancy, eh?) I am not even going to bother saying that I will never fail you again; in fact, I'm going to tell you now - EXPECT ME TO FAIL. 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. yep! and being a stemen you were already a scholar, meredith :P

      Delete